- Fill out your profile, not just your kinks. We reserve the right to kick characters with non-descriptive or no profile text.
- If your profile indicates anywhere on it that your character is the same as/similar to/based on/should be treated as you, the player, your character is not welcome in this setting. We maintain a strong and definite distinction between player and character, and we expect you to do the same.
- The inn is a continuous canon setting. Do not retcon scenes you have played in the inn, unless all the players involved in the scene agree, or a moderator has requested it because of setting violations.
For a more complete view of the Inn's opinion on kinks, see The Snowed Inn, on F-List. If you choose to party, here, we advise you to be comfortable being in a room with:
- moderate to heavy B&D
- a variety of casually implemented uses for fists
- supernatural creatures
- alternatives to heterosexual monogamy between equals
- alcohol and drug use
- and thick accents
(And that's just stuff that happens on a regular basis.)
We do NOT allow:
- functional technological artefacts postdating 1900
- ageplay of any sort
- characters under 16
- birth scenes
- scat kinks
- or vomit kinks
(Barfing on the floor because you're drunk is a-ok!)