I forgot my password! What do I do now?
Send Icefeather a note on F-List, and he'll reset your password and send you a note with a new one. Once you've logged in with your new password, please remember to change it to something you'll remember.
How do I contact the site administrators?
You can contact either Icefeather or Frostburn via F-List notes.
What are the ratings used on the site?
We're using a modified RSACi system. There are five levels (0-4) in five categories (Drugs, Language, Nudity, Sex, and Violence), and the rating reflects the highest level used in that fic. The ratings and their associated levels are listed below.
- Language 4: Crude or explicit sexual references; extreme hate speech.
- Nudity 4: Provocative frontal nudity.
- Sex 4: Explicit sexual activity of any sort.
- Violence 4: Torture, vore, cannibalism, dismemberment, other forms of extreme or explicit violence.
- Drugs 4: Explicit illegal drug use. Injecting, snorting, explicit descriptions of effects and aftereffects.
- Language 3: Strong, vulgar language; obscene gestures; racial or religious epithets.
- Nudity 3: Non-sexual frontal nudity.
- Sex 3: Non-explicit sexual activity, strong implications, fade to black.
- Violence 3: Death scenes, explicit violence, blood and mild gore.
- Drugs 3: Mild illegal drug use. Smoking, ingesting, references to effects.
- Language 2: Expletives, non-sexual anatomical references, no extreme vulgarity.
- Nudity 2: Partial nudity -- breasts and bottoms.
- Sex 2: Passionate kissing and clothed groping.
- Violence 2: Fistfights, shootings, wars, mentions of death by violence, blood, non-explicit acts of violence.
- Drugs 2: Legal drugs in illegal contexts. Underage drinking and smoking, improper use of prescription or OTC drugs.
- Language 1: Mild expletives, blasphemy.
- Nudity 1: Revealing attire, bathing suits, shirtless gents.
- Sex 1: May contain romance, hugging, or passionate kisses, but no sex or sexual behaviour.
- Violence 1: Property damage, shoving, single-instance slaps, spankings, no blood.
- Drugs 1: Legal drugs in legal contexts. Drinking and smoking by adults, proper use of prescription and OTC drugs.
- Language 0: Inoffensive slang; no profanity.
- Nudity 0: No nudity or revealing attire.
- Sex 0: May contain romance, hugging, or friendly kisses, but no sex.
- Violence 0: Shouting matches, fits of anger, non-explicit threats of violence and property damage.
- Drugs 0: Coffee and vitamins. Nothing that has ever been illegal.
What are the story classifications?
Stories are classified by story arcs (categories), ratings, and warnings.